• Make memories on Thanksgiving morning in the Parade Zone presented by American Heritage Credit Union, an open-air festival right in Eakins Oval!
• Step inside American Heritage Credit Union’s “Money Machine,” and grab as much real money as you can…you might be surprised at how much cash you can get!
• Make your artistic mark on a massive community art wall!
• Learn about how American Heritage Credit Union can help get you on the right financial track this holiday season, and moving into the New Year.
• Savor a special moment at the Dunkin’ Refuel Zone! FREE coffee samples and fun giveaways
• Take a photo in the Dunkin’ Photo Booth – a memento from Thanksgiving 2019!
• Dance the morning away in the Entertainment Zone presented by Parx Casino – enjoy high-energy performances by the 747 Dance Band!
• Experience the power of RAM Trucks and tour the latest models, plus take a spin of the prize wheel!
• Stop by to take a “selfie” and for games and giveaways at Forman Mills’ booth!
• NRG will be spreading good energy and holiday cheer with photo opportunities and special giveaways, some featuring NRG ambassador Carson Wentz! Be sure to stop by for a chance to win passes to watch the Parade in the stands!
• Extra! Extra! Stop by The Inquirer booth to “read all about it,” plus get a premium giveaway!
• Get your game on with Radio One – stop by for a round of bean-bag toss!
• Hungry? Enjoy food from Thy Kingdom Crumb food truck, plus other crowd favorites including Philly Pretzel Factory!
• Interact with LIVE animals at the Philadelphia Zoo’s booth!
• Enjoy fun for the whole family: face painters and balloon artists for the kids!
Our line-of-march begins at 19th and JFK Boulevard. It proceeds EAST on JFK to 16th Street, turns left onto 16th Street and travels to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. It turns left onto the Parkway The Parade will then move up the Parkway, continue left around Logan Circle. It will proceed up the south side lanes of the Parkway and end after passing in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The route is free and open to the public. Bring a blanket – bring a lawn chair or a ladder and make yourself at home ...along the route to celebrate this long standing National treasure.
Metered Street parking is FREE on Thanksgiving day; however, No Parking Rules will remain in effect, so please observe and obey NO PARKING ZONES. For a list of available garages aeround the parade route, please consult
No parking will be in effect beginning on Wednesday, November 27 for the following:
JFK Blvd from 19th Street to 30th Street – BOTH SIDES OF STREET
20th Street from Market Street to B.F. Parkway Arch Street between 19th & 22nd Street
Race Street between 16th & 17th Street
17th Street from Vine Street to Race Street Eastbound lanes of Vine Street from 15th Street to 17th Street *Market Street from 19th to 21st will be closed from 4:00 AM - 11:00 AM on parade day